Upgrade your Helium HNT Miner Performance with this High-Performance 5.8dBi Indoor Antenna
This is a 915Mhz US standard LoRaWAN antenna that can be used indoors to upgrade your Helium Hotspot range instantly, it’s made for high performance with Industrial Grade Construction, it is durable, and offer a high-performance radio communication for your helium hotspot miner.
This Antenna is tuned to operate with peak performance for the US915 band. The other Antennas you see out there that say 860Mhz-930Mhz is wideband and will not perform as well as one that is tuned for the US 915Mhz Standard.
Compatible with NHT miners like:
- RAK Helium Hotspot Miner V2.
- Bobcat Miner 300 (915 MHz USA and Australia versions only).
If doubts about compatibility please send us 1 or 2 photos of your miner’s connector to email@example.com and we will check it for you.
At the same time, we use CFD-200 shielded low loss coaxial cable, this is a high-value cable with ultra-low loss performance.
This is an indoor antenna and not rated for outdoor use.
We recommend placing this inside near a window, or in a more optimal place for sending and receiving than where your miner currently is.
This is a rigid solid antenna with no elbow bend point for best performance.
We recommend using this antenna with the included magnet base for maximum performance.
If you are interested in outdoor helium antenna click here
- Feature: Indoor use with Magnet Base.
- Material: ABS, Copper.
- Polarization: Vertical.
- Antenna Gain: 5.8dBi Omni-directional.
- VSWR < 2.5:1
- Antenna Height：16in (~40cm).
- Antenna Cable Connector: RP-SMA Male Connector.
- Impedance: 50 Ohm.
- Cable length：11 feet (~3.35m) CFD-200 shielded low loss cable.
- Base diameter: 2.5 inches
- Operating Temperature: -20°С ~ +80°С.
- Storage Temperature: -30°С ~ +85°С.
- 1x1pc Antenna with Magnetic Base and 11ft Cable